Sometimes, you’re just on a tight budget. Other times, you might not have the courage to go to a sex shop and start browsing. On the other hand, you don’t really want to order online either, because you just can’t look the postman in the eye even though the “goods” are packaged just the right way that the naked eye can’t tell the difference if it’s a flashlight, a huge dildo or some cheap Chinese utensils.
We know the struggle. However, don’t get discouraged. You can enjoy the benefits and the added pleasures of purpose-specific sex toys by getting a little creative and by using a few awesome homemade sex toys.
What? Homemade sex toys?! – you may be asking now, sitting in front of your laptop, in disbelief.
Hold on, we have your answers.
ENTER HOMEMADE SEX TOYS
Everybody has their reasons. Some are low on cash, others are just new to the idea of using sex toys. You may be just not sure that you’ll buy something that you’ll ultimately like.
There are loads are reasons why you’d love to learn how to make a homemade sex toy and we can’t judge you on that one. These things are really individual and there’s no size-fits-all when it comes to sex.
Fortunately, there are loads of alternatives to top-shelf sex toys you can see in sex shops and online. The best part is, you can customize your homemade toy to your liking, which can make it that much sweeter and more preferable for you.
Here are a few good ideas you can use if you want to have some fun with your favorite everyday household items.
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR ELECTRIC RAZOR? – Just make sure that you don’t use the side with the blade. Use the other side. There are a lot of positive vibes which can make you happy
- YOUR HAIRBRUSH – Chances are, you already used this. It’s nothing new – just slam a condom on the handle and go wild.
- THE JOYS OF THE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH – Same drill. Just use the back side of it, and have a ball.
- SHOWERHEAD FOR THE WIN – Play with different pressures and angles – the water is your friend, don’t forget that.
- VEGETABLES – No need for explanation. Just make sure that you clean them and put a condom on them.
- JOYSTICKS – what about the Wii remote? Who said video games are only for boys?
- CANDLES – You know the drill.
- GRAB A BOTTLE WITH A NICE-LOOKING NECK – Hey, whatever rocks your boat.
- YOU CAN USE THE BACK MASSAGER TOO – If you have one, chances are, you’ve already given it a try. Now, give It another.
Before you go to town…
Please, have in mind that these items aren’t actually meant to cause you sexual pleasure. That being said, be careful to avoid causing yourself harm.
So, before you get down to business, make sure to slam a condom on them. Be careful and don’t use stuff that will shatter, break, or, god forbid, splinter while you’re using it. You don’t want that to happen. Avoid anything with sharp parts. Be really careful with things that have electrical currents. Oh, and don’t use those near water. EVER. Also, avoid butt play with these. Your bum is delicate on its own. When you want to use a bottle, make sure it’s not empty – it can create suction and trust us, you don’t want that to happen.
SEX TOYS FOR HIM
Well, when it comes to male sex toys, the pickings are unfortunately much slimmer. However, don’t get discouraged gentleman, because with a little bit creativity, you can make an awesome pocket pussy substitute! All you need is a bit of toothpaste, a washcloth, hair ties, latex gloves, lube, and your member.
Just fold the washcloth in half, put the toothpaste on one end and stack the latex glove on top. Now, roll it up and secure on side of it with one of the hair ties. Now, remove the toothpaste gently, and stretch the latex glove on the top of the washcloth. Create an opening in the glove, secure the stretched part of the glove with another hair tie to the cloth, put lube in the opening, and viola – all you need to do now is to get down to business.
GETTING YOUR KINK ON (BUDGET VERSION)
Sometimes, you don’t want to spend a lot of dough to get kinky and that’s totally fine. Here are a few awesome ideas to treat your dirtier side and still save some precious money:
- THE FEATHER DUSTER IS YOUR FRIEND – A clean feather duster is an awesome substitute for those feathery puffs which are usually on the end of a stick.
- GLOVES – soft ones, from fur, silk or cashmere are awesome the play around with your partner. Gently run your fingers on their skin. It’s gonna be worth it.
- INSTEAD OF A PADDLE – Into spanking? Why not use a belt of a spatula? Roll up a magazine, or just simply use your bare hands. As long as you’re able to spank your partner the way they like it, you’re winning!
- BLINDFOLD ALTERNATIVES – Just grab her stockings, a scarf or maybe his favorite tie.
- VELCRO MIGHT BE YOUR THING – Awesome substitute for cuffs if that’s your thing.
- NIPPLE CLAMPS ON A BUDGET – How about clothespins? Just keep on eye out not to pinch them too hard. Be gentle and mindful.
- LATEX GLOVES – It’s quite self-explanatory, right?
- ICE CUBES – You always have some of those. A little hot and cold play never hurt anybody and it’s always an awesome option to spice things up.
A FEW EXTRA TIPS
As the title says: more awesome options for your pleasure.
- CELL PHONES, WASHING MACHINE – hey, as long as it vibrates…
- CLING WRAP – When bondage is the name of the game, you can’t go wrong with these. Just have your medical scissors ready if you need to cut the wrap to avoid trouble.
So, now you know that you don’t have to break your bank to enjoy the pleasures that you can get from using sex toys. Sometimes, all you really need is your creativity and fantasy to get the right tool to get the job done (pun intended).
That being said, who said that you can’t make a flashlight out of latex gloves, a washcloth, and a few hair ties? Also, using a cucumber and a vagina as a dildo for your alone time can also feel the same way as using an expensive dildo. It’s like being a kid again – use your imagination and go wild.
What might be problematic here is the fact that the things we listed aren’t purposefully built sex toys and as such, they can be potential sources of danger and harm if you’re not careful with them. So, always make sure that they are clean, and that you’re not inserting anything sharp in yourself (or that you’re not inserting yourself into anything sharp or pointy).
Also, when you’re using kinky toy substitutes, be careful not to cause pain to your partner. Always have a pair of scissors at hand in case of emergency and make sure to communicate when you’re in bed and fooling around with these things.
That would be all. Now, if you’re still hungry for some awesome tips, we have loads of masturbation ideas and handy sex positions which will spice things up for you. Just browse through our blog section and see for yourself. You’re welcome.